Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Think I'll have a rest now.

We've just had a power cut. I rested through most of it. Was actually quite surprised to find out how relaxing it is just to chill like that in the evening.

I am still feeling a bit annoyed about having to take a much closer look at things than I thought I would, though things seem clearer now. As far as Emma's and Dr Moody's books go I'd still stay with accepting that 3% to 5% of stories probably won't be true.

But then there are people like the priest who didn't change his story to make it more exciting to reflect his beliefs.

There must be people who would be happy, anonymously, in lab situations, to do what they could to get as near as they could to verifying what they've said.

Also, went back to re-read a report I mentioned months ago and I guess that does explain things. So, it's as simple as that. Thought there'd be more to it. Difficult to take in. It's fine on the other count too.

And it was pretty good to go from having read all the other stuff to reading something that is a scientific study and articles round it as an antidote to it all.

Think I'll have a rest to let this soak in after some of the reading of the past couple of days!!!!!!!!