Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thursday

Phoned the surgery today and the hospital phoned me .. and I'm on the way to getting a couple of things sorted out. Well .. I hope.

Back thinking/feeling a bit like I did after discovering the contradiction in a supposedly true book I read a while back. Well, I found it before I read it as it was in the Amazon excerpt. Should have cancelled it I guess and left it at that.

Right I need a biro and notepad and try to get started sorting things out. And to start looking through my books again. Just a bit exasperated I guess.

Anyway .. haven't meditated .. quelle surprise .. huh. But the evening isn't over yet and I'm sure I can manage 15 minutes of quietness.

Have been round places I used to go to on the net ages ago. Some of the people are still there but most have gone from a couple of forums I used to belong to. On one I guess some of them might have stayed in touch. Both have a few people that I remember though, I was surprised to see one person had gone from one board. Couldn't remember his name but, amazingly it came back to me. I could remember the picture he had as his signature and eventually thinking about that and visualizing it brought his name back too. If the archived posts go far back enough I might search and see if I can find out why he left. Bit of a story behind it all .. bit interested to know what happened.

Interesting to see how different the different forums are too. Will probably spend a while there again this evening. Quite interesting/