Friday, April 09, 2010

...................

Well, it's all been much harder to sort out than I thought it was going to be .. one good thing though .. while looking things up myself I've found out something I didn't about one of my meds which I didn't know before.

The hospital phoned back again and hopefully what I asked about has been sorted out for me. The other problem is always going to be a bit of a problem but is going to be a bit easier cause of someone else's help now.

Haven't sorted my days out yet .. but will. There's a lot I want to do. Being ill does get in the way but hopefully I'll find ways round it.

I still feel a bit .. I don't really know what words to use to describe it really .. but the same has happened as it did last time and I've become a little distanced from my own experiences .. don't know why cause it doesn't make sense that I should feel that way .. but that's what I thought last time too. I decided that it must be a bit like being in shock then as an explanation. I was too I guess .. couldn't understand why someone who had been through all he apparently had would do something like that. The answer was quite simple really as I explained some time back.

The people whose reviews I've read of the book didn't notice the mistake. I really don't know why .. this goes for both people who liked the book and those who didn't. I thought that it was relatively easy to notice because of the way he'd written it and it all took place within a few pages so there wasn't much time to forget what he'd said.

Not going to try and give any explanations because I don't know.

Going to get dinner now and do my meds.