Saturday, April 24, 2010

.....................

I often wonder about my old friends .. have a few back in my life now which is nice .. waves .. with lots of love and cyber hugs xxx ..and to the people who came into my life later on ofcourse. We chat about the people who drifted out one way or another who we were close to over the years too and the people who've passed over.

Time has gone so fast .. can hardly believe I'm almost 60 now. Well, the last ten years have been out of running really .. first with looking after my mother and then straight into this illness .. but there you go.

I would've still looked after her even if I had known that things were going to turn out like this .. as it's worked out I've gained much more than I've lost by being there for her. In what really counts anyway. Very hard work though.

Would rather not be ill and it was going on long before my body finally gave in to the illness as it is now. My dentist had said a long time before it did that my gums were very fragile .. it usually affects the mucous membranes first. Found out that the same had happened to someone else with the illness too. Guess it must've been simmering in the background for a long time.

Anyway, will phone hospital/GP on Monday. It's here as it is now and I just got to cope with it. It's difficult but going back to the 60's ... lol .. you just gotta keep on truckin'

And .. u no who u r .. I'm so sorry about the illness .. and thankyou for what you've done for me.

Have to say that I've found out that the forgetfulness part is very true .. it can be quite invasive .. know of someone who couldn't remember anything for about 24 hours before it happened as well .. all just a total blank. A bit extreme possibly .. but it just goes to show you.