Sunday, April 18, 2010

Manana

Still reeling from that a bit.

It's difficult for everyone I know to know whether to encourage me to do things or to rest I guess and it's difficult for me to know what to do as well. Tomorrow I've got to really start pushing to get my medical problems sorted out.

Well, tomorrow.

It's a pain in the butt ... but ... that's the way it goes .. which reminds me about something else I've got to do. Well, write a list out with the names of people I've got to contact and their phone numbers and then work my way methodically through it. Then just keep on going back to it til everything's sorted out.

No other way.

And. now, it has to be a case of Manana rather than manyana .. well, u no wot i mean. Really do have to get down and sort it out but it shouldn't be so difficult to start off with a list of people and phone numbers and then just working my way through it. Might make a few notes too.

Then just keep up with how things are moving.

Should've done it to start of with really.