Friday, April 16, 2010

???????

Really, not well enough to do much. Dunno when I'll start to feel better though I do know now that meditation and lots of rest are very good things so I'll be including more rest in my timetable too. Maybe I'll have a bit more energy then. Difficult to rest though.

I said to someone this evening that, apart from having a lie detector test .. easier cause there's only one of me ... I couldn't see that writing was going to make any more difference than Emma's research has. Talk about missing out a few words om half a page in a paper or some posts in a blog or hundreds of sites on the web .. they can also miss whole books!!!

Partly because it's not what they're looking for because they have preconceived ideas so whatever is said they're going to reject it without taking anything in or making connections. And, ofcourse, what is there is replaced by figments of their own imagination a lot of the time .. one being it's not there which must lead to more thinking which will become a barrier to anything getting through I guess.

Lots of people put some things up on the web and I've shared more than most I guess .. just multiply those by millions and you get the picture.

Though, having said that, as far as some people go, it doesn't matter how much is out there, they'll miss it.

That guy's research is really interesting .. would be nice to know more about it. It's fascinating.