Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday

Went out to the front to suddenly hear this loud laughter .. the TV can really get you when you're not used to it .. lol!!

I tend to listen to music and tune out a bit when the TV's on or just put ear phones on. Bit difficult if both are on. Often just listen to nothing.

It's a lovely day out there though ... so warm. Makes me think of summer.

Not feeling too good .. could probably walk again though. Time to take some more pills .. will see how things are when I've done that.

Still taking time sorting out the meds. I'm taking the higher dose of prednisolone now. It can only be for a few days though. I've got to put some other treatment back til I feel a bit better so it'll kind of fit in with that anyway.

Maybe I'm on the right trail now too. Maybe catching the sceptics interest is a way of promoting more academic interest ... lol!!!