Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay!!

I will sort that out in the next week!!! lol!!! Or, I hope to anyway.

Must remember to phone my doc tomorrow too. There's just so much to do but it is slowly getting done.

And, now, off to get a Fortisip. I need to make sure that I'm drinking enough as well as eating properly. That does two in one to a degree. Guess this is kind of "yay" as they don't taste that nice but they are good for me.

And as for the med .. this is to reassure people who know me .. I am being careful .. just using a very little amount for around two to three minutes .. though have decided to use it five/six times a day with a fresh dose .. 1 to 2 mls .. each time. That's only 6 to 12mls a day at the most which is on the lowish side .. with just over a ml at a time I'm not going to absorb that much. I'll make sure it's only for 2 or 3 mins too. It does help at that dose and only using it for that time.