Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Looking around

I'm still quite weirded out by all the people who didn't notice that guy's rather obvious contradiction that I mentioned having read on Amazon. Couldn't understand how it had been missed or how it could've been written in the first place. More so the latter ... really strange how someone could not remember having said that and then kinda rewriting the whole thing a few pages later.

Makes you wonder. It's not just that but it's also become obvious that some people read whatever they want to as well and it often has little to do with what's been said.

Guess blogs should be easier though as there's just a little info to take in at a time.

Anyway have been reading and empathising with people who've been writing on the net. One woman brought tears to my eyes because I knew just where she was coming from. Was going to get in touch with her and tell her I'd experienced something similar but didn't want to intrude. She sounds very nice but I decided it would be better to just let her chat to people she already knew as it was about something very personal and emotional.

Think I made the right decision.

Actually forgotten which forum it it is as I was visiting quite a few trying to find one that I'd like to be part of. Did like it so will try and find it again. I would like to discuss things with new people. Maybe it'll be off the net though. Guess I'll have to search. I miss that kind of interaction, meeting different people to talk to about these things.

It's difficult at the moment because I can't be up and about for long but I'm still going to look around. Hopefully I'll find something. Would be much easier if I was up and about .. the rest of the illness doesn't help much either .. but .... hopefully.