Sunday, April 11, 2010

.....................

There was a bit of synchronization in some of what the researchers were thinking and what I'd been wondering because of something someone else had mentioned a while back .. but it's all wound up in so many whys.

No one involved is saying that this discovery couldn't mean other things as they've said themselves .. though you wouldn't believe that from some of the headlines.

But as I said .. am I glad that I didn't say that I'd experienced anything like this. And am I glad that I'd been reading around trying to make sense of it all. Wouldn't've done it anyway cause I'd've found it difficult to keep the whole thing going .. today would not have been good ... lol .. I'd've had to remember what I'd said. Today is good cause I can ramble on and not have to worry about that. Can just type.

Anyway, have other things to do .. found some Buddhist lectures that I might listen to soon .. not today though.

http://www.archive.org/details/Tse_Chen_Ling_Emily_Hsu_Mind_Mental_Process_Complete_2006

There's a lot to do.