Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hmmmmmm

I would like to have an OBE but I guess all I can do is read about them and listen to what other people tell me. I'm not well enough to do anything else. I would very much like to have one of the ones where people describe things they see accurately.

There are things that don't seem to make sense. I was wondering about them before and they still don't. I'm reading the things that I think will have the most accurate accounts of everything and am left totally baffled because things you'd expect to happen if one thing is true just don't.

What did that guy say .. lol .. I put that up rather tongue in cheek quote .. hey .. the guy on the BBC programme also said something about science fact being stranger than science fiction.

Have to say that the more I read the more difficult it is to make things gel from a number of points of view.

I was wondering why a few people who started off being quite methodical in the way they looked into this ended up becoming, what I thought, was very gullible. But, honestly, after the last few days, going through a couple of books and reading around on the net .. I'm not surprised because there is so much that is difficult to put together to make sense.