Monday, April 12, 2010

Planning

Well, have sort of made a sort of timetable. Don't know how keepable too it is!! I have a friend who has done much the same and he is getting on very well ... so we shall see. He's often quite tired but training and keeping to a plan of his day more or less keeps him doing things on time even though he's in a position where it'd be easy to get distracted from what he should be doing ... lol.

The tiredness has been showing too over the last week but he's still managed to get everything done,

And things have turned out well. I've said I'll do some work for him ... hmmm .. been saying that for a while now .. but maybe I'll actually get round to doing something if I'm a bit more organised.

Guess it's difficult actually getting down to it .. once I'm used to it there won't be such a problem

I suppose I could alter it a bit ...

10 hours meditating .. I know it's good for me .. while simultaneously surfing music sites.

And doing walking meditations to eat etc.

Break for 10 minutes work

Resume meditation while simultaneously .....

Well, maybe not!!!