Monday, April 12, 2010

Oo .. er

Whoops .. that was left over when I realised I was writing on the wrong blog and deleted what I'd written first for that post.

I am a busy person .. sort of!!

It is difficult though. At the moment I'm in quite a lot of pain ..and my tummy muscles are quite tight .. but that should get better over the next week. The tummy muscles that is. As for the rest .. well, my doc has to sort out something with the community pain team. I've got an appointment with the one at the hospital but my care plan which should have been put into place when I left hospital seems to have gone a bit haywire.

Someone said to me last week that this sort of thing often happens. Also said if anyone could sort it all out properly .. there's a lot to sort out .. I could. Not so sure about that but I have realised that you do have to look out for yourself.

I've also got to be adamant about postponing some treatment because I'm not well enough right now and making sure, when I do have it, that the right precautions are in place.

But it's all extra things to do. Have to say though that some people have been great helping me with some of the practical things.

Wish I could do more to thank them .. they certainly deserve it.

Anyway .. want to get things sorted out for tomorrow.

Just remembered something else I've got to add to my things to do.