Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hard work ..!!!!!

It's hard work so it'll probably take some time .. in the mean time you can read some of all the other books/studies/papers on the subject.

And you can make up your own minds after all that I can't make them up for you.

Obviously what I'm writing is going to about much more than some of the things that appear to be pointing to some kind of method in life .. but I will include that to give all the others who've experienced it something else to give them a bit of reassurance. And I will write about some of the things that don't appear to make sense .. but I'm sure other people who are putting a bit of time in have probably noticed them too .. but I'm writing about a lot more than that.

I've friends who are going to help me .. though they want me to do other things too and some feel that I'm spending too much time on this anyway and that I should be doing something that 's a bit more fun at this point in my life.

I will try and make some of it funny .. lol!!!

It is hard work though.

Still people are talking it all over with me a lot now again.

And I'm trying to sort out my languages/art etc.

How about a two hour maths video folks?

Maths

http://www.frostclick.com/wp/index.php/2010/03/08/dimensions-two-hours-of-mathematics-fun/#more-9572