Wednesday, April 14, 2010

????????????

One of the boards I used to belong to has had at least three spin off boards .. found out about one yesterday .. wondered where people had gone and guessed a lot of them would stay in touch .. didn't realise that it was a forming a new board situation this time, Don't know where that is because it's private. Think the other one had to move and I've no idea where it is now,



The one I did find had me in fits of laughter. Sad that the forums have split up so many times. Think the last lot to leave only left because they didn't like the new forum lay out so went and set up something they're happier using .. the last time it was something to do with the site rather than disagreements between the people using it too.

I guess the private board is probably quite slow .. just like its parent board which is slower than the one I was reading today. When it was busier it used to attract quite a few people who'd post for a few weeks/months but now it's hardly moving.

I feel too old to rejoin now. It's not something that's ever been a problem anywhere else but I think I'll forget about rejoinimg here. They could do with a few more chatty people there because it's really slowed down and I guess the slower it gets the more people will just drift off and the less people there are the less new people'll want to join.



Some of my going back in time like this has been really sad .. some surprizing. One board seems to've banned quite a few people .. and I can't work out why as far as some of them go. I guess things must've changed somewhere down the line. At the moment it seems really strange though.

Dunno whether to start posting there again or not. Might do, might not, might do, might not.



G'wan G'wan G'wan.



Decisions decisions decisions.