Thursday, April 15, 2010

Star, cross, rose ................

Haven't done much today. Been reading around a bit .. played a kind of are you psychic test .. well, as I said before .. when we were discussing this on a message board I rated myself as much less psychic than anyone else thought they were .. this confirmed that I ... um, wasn't wrong!!! lol!!

So the game just confirmed that I'm not .. psychic that is . Could I, in psychic terms, ever predict that it's not going to change cause if I said that it hadn't changed and I'd predicted that it wouldn't would that mean that I was psychic because I'd got that right, that I wasn't but in getting it right had I become psychic so was now wrong so, infact,couldn't have got it right after all ... etc., etc. lol!!

Or was it just logic!!!

Surely not .. well, it couldn't be ,.. now could it!!!!

Oh, well, then, just a lucky guess ... lol!!

Maybe .. maybe!!!

Whatever .. I obviously certainly can't be psychic because

.... oh, forget it .. not explaining that again .. cause I'd have to remember where I put me words ... difficult in this case.

Sigh.