Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

Oh well .. the doc says I have to go to the hospital because they can't do anything more for me at the surgery so just called my named nurse .. just as she was putting the answerphone on .. but I've left a message and she should call back early tomorrow. I should've called the doc earlier.

Won't be going into hospital but I need some tests done. and maybe they can suggest something to help things along again at the moment too. It's a crappy illness but there you go .. not the only one who's seriously ill and having a hard time.

Other than that .. think I can start work again. It's difficult but a couple of hours a day should see me through for now. The only thing that worries me a bit is doing things I'm not used to doing .. hmmm .. but I guess it should be alright.

Wrong attitude I guess .. and not the way I usually think about it. Guess it'll be fine once I start. Should be.