Friday, May 14, 2010

Afternoon out

Don't think I've been back to St Thomas- since I was an in patient there .. usually go to Guys which is very near by and connected closely to St Thomas'. Didn't feel at all bad being there and people were cool. Most people looked quite well which just goes to show you that you just don't know,



Went quite late in the afternoon .. had to be fitted in after ward rounds etc but managed to get to the pharmacy before it shut for the day. Otherwise you have to take the prescription to your GP and get another one done for the local chemist. The hospital ones are like A4 sheets of paper.



Didn't mind being there a bit .. well, obviously it certainly had it's good points .. but was really comfortable there. Probably because I felt reasonably confident about my own view of what was going on.



I know someone who's married to a radiographer who put me in the picture about one or two things and made me feel more grounded .. probably not the right word .. about the present situation. Not sure if I really wanted to know but, on the other hand, glad that I do. It changes things a lot and I most certainly have a voice now.!!!



It's not good but at least it gives me leverage. Best way to look at it cause we can't go backwards in time.



And J you can give the other updates .. talk to you later.