Friday, May 14, 2010

Hospital

Should really have bleeped Gemma on Wednesday and seen about going into the clinic .. which is where she was. Haven't phoned yet but I know, as they haven't seen me yet, today might be quite difficult.

Fell asleep just after I'd made something to eat last night and didn't wake up again for about five hours. Felt dreadful when I woke up and really thought about going back onto the ward. But I don't think so now.

Anyway .. will have breakfast now and then get on the phone again.

Another mouthwash .. it's difficult enough as it is it. When I clean my teeth I have to wait ten minutes after using the prednisolone steroid one so that it sinks in before I can use the antisepetic one .. otherwise it would just be rinsed out by the second mouthwash before doing anything. Both have to be kept in the mouth a few minutes anyway. It makes teeth cleaning a long process

Have phoned and am waiting for Dr Elaine to call back.

Labels: