Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wednesday morning.

Hmmm .. well, I've tried something else to try and help things a long a bit .. mightn't go to sleep tonight then .. not that that'll be anything unusual. Found out that insomnia can be caused by this type of illness and along with the other problems I guess it isn't surprising that I don't sleep that much.

Anyway think I should stay awake now and see what happens.

Will phone hospital and GP tomorrow. Hospital first thing.

Think I've made the right decision.

Only three days or so to go til my immune system starts picking up again. When I had the infusion we were given these sheets of paper about the procedure. Said things like if we started to feel ill or experienced any of a few symptoms they mentioned to call someone and get the infusion stopped. We weren't to have the infusion if we had a cold or anything like that either. One of the other pieces of information they gave up said that the infusion lowered your immune system for two weeks and then it would start building up again to how it had been before we had the infusion. We, as part of our treatment, were to have an infusion every four weeks or so for eight months unless we were feeling ill with a cold etc.

Only a couple of days to go then and it starts going back to pre the time I took that pill ... I guess it's the same whether you have the med by infusion or in tablet form.



I'll rest a bit tonight though and maybe meditate to help as well.

Then phone through to the hospital quite early in the day.

Wasn't an easy decision .. but I think it's the right one as things stand at thr moment. I've tried the other option in this circumstance.

Serious discussion later on then.