Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sunday

Slept better last night and have slept a bit today. Still, being up meant I had a bit more to eat and drink and took a vitamin pill. I think I might just keep the light off and try and rest even if I can't sleep though for a while.

Not been as good as I was yesterday though today. Still, looking back to last Saturday I suppose things have come a long way. Still find it hard to register that the pill did all that in about four hours.

Went out yesterday. Didn't really need to and think I might leave going out again for a few more days .. unless I have to go to the hospital or something. Medically speaking I can go out .. and I suppose if I can I should but I just felt bored or something yesterday .. maybe it was the weather.

Have drunk my protein mix .. started again .. without moaning about the taste and have taken vitamin pills. Think they gave me some vit B pills in Warwick Hospital. Will try and keep it going and see what happens.