Thursday, May 06, 2010

an um, um, um, well you know

They were saying that I wasn't ill too .. well.. no, ofcourse not .. the doc and St Thomas' just love me soooooo much that they spend all this time with me.

When I couldn't go out two people walked past here and said that I had been going out .. then when I did go out I had I think it was four people .. young men in their mid teens walk past and say that I'd been in a fight with that um ... um ... um .. well you know. Well, I don't actually .. maybe you could tell us all. A person maybe or the door or an um .. um .. um .. well, you know.

But maybe you think I'd been describing what was wrong for years because I knew that this was going to happen ...... some time in the distant future.

Suppose I should find some eerie music.

Anyway .. please do tell us .. and some of the rest as well.

All this crime .. maybe we should ask the police.