Sunday, May 02, 2010

..................

Well, not so good again and have taken some cyclizine .. have managed to eat and drink some though .. if I hadn't would've had to get in touch with the hospital.

I have been slightly irritable at times but inwardly rather than outwardly. Have found that even with things being this bad I'm not too worried. Don't think I'd've been quite so accepting if things hadn't worked out as they did. Still, most people who are really interested would've gone to look at the relevant sites and come away with the knowledge of where that study actually stood in the information out there and, even if you're not that interested, it wouldn't've taken too long too long to discover it I guess.. Reading round since then has helped put things back into perspective too .. as I've said before, there's plenty of things to read up on the net.

Anyway the info's out there if you want it. I'm very glad that I was given a bit of a nudge to go and find out more and glad that I've stayed with it.