Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

Even after yesterdays mega dozing I'm still feeling very tired .. but there you go .. I know I slept but it sure doesn't feel like it. Slept for a few hours in the early morning too.

Will start my new pill tomorrow now as I left it a bit late .. will still just take a small amount for the first dose.

Accidentally swallowed some meds that I shouldn't too .. they're just for coating the mouth's mucous membranes .. but I suddenly gulped and down they went. Oh dear .. had been told over and over not to swallow them but then I'd involuntarily gulped. Phoned the hospital .. but my team had all gone home so I had to be put through to A & E. They're not allowed to give out medical advice over the phone but I understood that this wasn't an emergency from what was said. He told me to phone NHS Direct who told me what to do within a few minutes. I'd already drank extra water which had helped by diluting it and I wasn't too bad as it turned out.

I feel so tired though .. but a lot of that could be down to my illness anyway.

Ah well.