Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Cheers.

Didn't sleep much last night again . In some ways it might be better if I don't sleep for longish periods of time .. though I wouldn't mind a bit more sleep going through the day .. but it's not too bad an idea spreading it through 24 hours cause if I sleep more than three or four hours at a time I wake up feeling much worse than if I don't. I've been thinking that the past couple of days.

Well, might as well ... lol .. cause I don't think I'm going to sleep through the night or anything like that .. and I do feel much worse when I wake up if I do sleep more than 2 to 3 hours at a time.

Haven't been playing much new music today but I'll have a look tomorrow again ... !!!!!! ...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Been trying to sort things out a bit healthwise .. just keeping tabs on how things are going throughout the day and seeing if there's anything I can do to try to improve things. I have a few lotions and potions to play with from the hospital.

Anyway better go and sort the pillies out and have something to drink.