Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday morning

I thought some of my mouthwash had gone to the dump this morning .. the bag I keep it in had gone .. just a brown paper one .. but it turned out that I'd used that and the one I thought should still be in there was from an earlier date and hadn't got much left in it so had been moved .. though he had forgotten which mouthwash it was .. there are so many ... lol!!!!

The extra pill I took last night might have helped. I took it when I remembered my immune system wasn't going to start recovering from the chemo for another couple of days and then has two more weeks to go til it gets back to where it was before I took the pill.

Wasn't sure if it was a good idea .. but it seems it might've helped. Though it means I'm now one pill down in the treatment. Will have to .... yes .. phone the doctors. I've still got to tell them I've upped the Cellcept for the last few days .. will need a new prescription. Didn't manage to stay awake all last night .. had about two hours sleep. Knew things should be OK .. but after the chemo experience I wasn't feeling too happy about not being awake and monitoring things after taking the extra pill. I knew it was generally OK to take that dose. not a high one really, but was still feeling a bit reluctant .. might ask for it to be increased for a couple of days because it wasn't quite getting there before.

I've also got to ring the hospital and ask them about some cream. One of the clinics sent me a letter to take to my GP while I was in hospital which was brought up to the ward and is now in my hospital notes because the ward docs needed to see it. They were treating me for the same thing intravenously so didn't need cream .. lol!!!

Going to be an interesting day today!!!

Going to have something to eat and drink .. then will start phoning.