Tuesday, June 22, 2010

...................

No .. didn't really spend all that much time thinking about it .. did test out one thing .. and still no joy .. can't work it out at all. Though I'm happy to think that later I was very riled up and'll just leave that.

And yeah .. if I'd ignored it people would've said I was stupid too.

Anyway .. hope to get the pain meds sorted out .. want to ask about the gabepentin too .. can't remember it being that effective but apparently, it can take a while to reach it's full strength .. as can the amitriptyline which had helped quickly for me .. suppose it depends on what it's needed for .. but it also made me feel a bit ill .. but someone has said that maybe I just needed to get used to it.

I'll ask if I can give it another try at a much lower dose.

I'm not asking that all my pain will go but I am hoping for a reasonable reduction through the meds that are available now .. and hoping that other things will still be on track.