Saturday, June 19, 2010

............

Feeling a bit coldy which is causing extra aches and pains. I'll be glad when they start sorting out my pain relief again. Someone visited me from the chronic pain relief team while I was in hospital this time but I was discharged before anything was decided!!!!

They reduced what I was taking by loafs when I was in around March because apparently taking loads of opiates has a kick back effect and causes extra pain so I was taken off nearly all of it. Fortunately there was very little withdrawal .. this might be because when a person is in lots of pain the morphine gets eaten up by the pain .. but I don't really know so that's just guess work.

I was allergic to something else they hoped would help and wasn't too good with something else which is usually used as an antidepressant but also helps with nerve pain .. say if nerves are crushed or something like that. I hope to try it at a lower dose which would be really tiny.because it did work before but made me feel ill. Maybe I should've tried for a bit longer.

Suppose I can get on the phone on Monday.