Friday, June 18, 2010

saturday

Not a good day to put it mildly. Someone up on the roof across the road who was mirroring my moves when I looked out of the window a lot of the time by moving out of sight when I looked out.



Then I had people here who wouldn't believe me .. so, after one of them had said how logical my reasoning was I asked if everything else I said was so logical why on earth would I be imagining this. Have to say I did almost let myself be talked out of it for some reason or other for some bizarre reason.



There'd been a little bit more verbal crap earlier on and I lost my temper eventually.

Well, yeah .. it does happen occasionally!!

Going back to the other stuff I have to say that, unsurprisingly, there was this big rush of zero people!!!

Anyway .. was rather sniffley this morning but it seems to have worn off now.