Thursday, June 17, 2010

Going .. going .. going .. gone

I suppose most people reading this will have got what I was saying last night even though I didn't say it in plain English.

I've had one good nights sleep and a reasonably good one since leaving hospital. Last night was another totally sleepless one .. that's two out of the last four and I got about 3 to 4 hours on the other two. Not sleeping during the day either now.

I'm not managing my pills that well either though I do get the most important ones down at sometime.

Not managing to eat and drink that well either.

A friend had suggested a way to break the monotony and get a bit of fresh air at the same time without tiring myself out but I found out yesterday that it wouldn't be possible which meant that I was going to find myself feeling as if I was suffering from cabin fever a lot of the time with no real break.

Well, if standing in my doorway for a little while waiting on a friend and talking to my brother on the phone for quarter of an hour means what it seems to here ................

Yes!!!!!!

Giving myself to the New Year to sort things out.