Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The most prejudiced blog on the net

Played a few songs from Duck Rock last night and this morning .. Buffalo Girls and Double Dutch mainly. Well, they were the main hits of the time. Think more or less everyone of around school age danced to them.


Well .. why not .. I'm a hip hop w**** .. fill in gap .. no not wombat sillies .. too many letters .. might as well live up to my reputation .. huh?!!!

Sssshhhh .. apparently I used to play hip hop all day long!! Not quite sure where .. but there you go.

But then again I was wrong if I didn't apparently too .. or something!!!

The person who told everyone this is apparently a good friend of mine .. found that out just after leaving hospital .. yes, that person again. Strange as I don't know who she is. Though I do know she's a very good friend of a lot of people round here.

Um .. wonder what they have to say about Afrika Bambaataa who did all he could to help the people back in those days and was connected to the Buffalo boys and girls.

And strange they weren't worried when the charity single was played.