Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not til about three days ago and then it didn't really sink in til yesterday morning. Now that it has guess it's my new comfort blanket!! Suppose I should've taken a bit more notice to begin with.

Anyway .. there you go.

Well, can't see how they could ... but .. I am probably wrong .. in general .. going by experience

So difficult to see how though whatever way you look at it.

Anyway .. sunny day again .. yesterday I had an appointment at the hospital .. am back on the Cellcept and waiting for some treatment to be sorted out .. it's going to take a while though. Now I've got to see about trying to sort the rest out.

And as for what I was told on the phone last night .. guess things are much the same. Was a bit surprised among other things .. but I guess to have expected anything else would've been rather silly. Guess TJ and I could be like twins .. yeah .. well, they kinda have really haven't they. Maybe identical plaques in the town halls celebrating all the hard work she did to achieve this.

Not everyone's cup of tea certainly but there you go.