Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tracking around the web

I have to say that I'm pretty easily recognised if people know me from somewhere else where ever I go as it doesn't take long before the same subject comes up. Though I had slowed down a little for a while. And had done a bit of silly editing on one post which I hope hadn't been noticed but if it was is now back as it was before over t'other bloggeroo.

I am branching out a bit though am well settled at ezboard's Empowering Womyn. Place that started the healthy eating off again. Guess the other problem was a bit out of the board's scope really, still that's being sorted out as well with a bit of help from an achy foot.

So, blogging here, blogging there, blogging round the blogosphere.

And even if my foot prevents me from exploring the great outdoors I'm off around the net possibly going to be posting there n there n there.