Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday

Well, my muscles are certainly on the move though have a long way to go. Didn't take them long to seize up but it's taking it's time going back the other way. Crushed lungs, crushed nerves, etc .. there you go, that's what's causing a lot of the pain. But things are a moving a bit more.

I think another one of the skin patches is sticking back together. I'm keeping an eye on it and it does look better.

I woke up feeling absolutely exhausted and stayed like that til around three in the afternoon. Did a little bit of very gentle exercising and some meditation later on though. Massaged the shoulders afterwards but probably should do the massaging before the exercising to relax the muscles as much as I can before the exercising. By exercising I mean a few gentle stretches and rolls to stretch the spine etc.

I'm so glad that I learnt to massage and that I went with mum to the rehab because I have some idea what I'm doing even if I can't do the exercises in full. I have to be careful to remember that I'm on a hefty amount of pain relief too and don't do more than I should.

Almost ate something before taking me pills this evening .. remembered just in time that I mustn't.

And, I felt I'd like to go down to the meeting this evening but I'm not well enough. Gotta be sensible.

Right .. off to get something to eat now!!