Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back to the orange ones I think

There's been a lot of muscle changes today though so it's been a bit difficult to really know what's been going on because that would be making me feel somewhat different especially as far as how my lungs are coping with these changes.

I mean they're alright, it's just because they've been so constricted, well, still are but not as badly as before, they have more work to do and it's painful but I think, for me, it's better regulating the pain relief with the oramorph as I need it. This seemed to make me very tired but without taking the pain away much more.

But, then, for all I know, because of the changes today I might just be very tired and in some extra pain because of it.

I'll take my old dose of MST this evening and see what happens tomorrow. Best thing to do I think.