Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday

Well, will be starting on a higher dose of MST. Progressing from purple to orange to green and I've gone back to the pills rather than the granules cause I wasn't sprinkling them on food so always lost a little of the mixture in the glass. I haven't the slightest idea how the MST works. Taking a pill that will give you up to 12 hours pain relief.

I still have my oramorph as well. That is best for the spine though hopefully I won't need so much with the increased MST. It works well with the spinal pain I have at the moment .. just wish that it'd do the same for the rest.

Did some of mum's exercises before getting up this morning that she was taught at the rehab hospital. Moving the legs from one side to the other with knees slightly bent. It exercises the spine.

Not been a bad day really all things considered. Rained quite a bit though. Started bucketting down while I was in Boots so I stayed there til it stopped.

Veggie chilli with potato wedges from Iceland for dinner tonight with bread and Marmite.