Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday

Waiting for dinner. Haven't eaten much today but think my appetite's coming back. Sue wondered if I've had a slight chill. I dunno, might've done cause my taste buds don't seem to be working that well.

Read a bit this morning so maybe I have as I haven't felt like doing much for a while. See what tomorrow brings.

And, yes, taking one day at a time ... each day as it comes etc ... best way to do it.

I seem to have much more movement in my neck and right shoulder. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up well but I've accepted this isn't quite how it's going to be now .. but at least, however difficult, there are good changes.

I read something interesting about meditation .. about how it can strengthen you. I guess it has different effects on people but this was quite interesting .. will quote tomorrow.

I will start again .. know I keep on saying that I will and do occasionally but this kinda made me think that I will .. there's no reason why I can't put 10/15 mins into it every day.

Off to sort dinner out.