Saturday, September 26, 2009

1st port of call

Right I've started doing something to get this sorted out. There are plenty of avenues to take. If it had been left I would have left it too .. but not now.

Everyone had a chance .. cept me .. who's perfectly innocent in all this. So, I've nothing to worry about.

I don't like bullies and two faced people so it can all come out now.

When I arrived in Brixton I was told to fuck off etc by people who didn't know me so obviously some people in Leamington .. those who'd been bullying me for years while I was looking after mum and then ill .. most were nice here for a little while .. then when I said about staying here or not or not and also said that I was going to the universities it all really started up again.

So, I have no choice do I but to get this sorted out as publically and legally as I can.

It's obvious from what I've said that they know it's lies .. gave them that chance but there you go. So now it has to go to other places. Another amazing story. The bullying was very extreme which is why they've behaved like.

But then that's onvious, isn't it .. cause none of it makes sense otherwise.

I really don't give a shit anymore and there are people I can contact about this to help out.

And why did things here change both ways so quickly. People are trying to cause trouble and it needs investigating. Couldn't have given any more chances than I did.

I haven't done anything except stand up for myself and other people in the same situation.