Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2

It seems a shame that people are losing interest in science .. but I suppose the list of things to study has grown a lot since I was young.

Languages too have lost their popularity. Apparently politics went out of fashion in the 1990's. I can remember it slowly becoming less and less of a talking point.

I think a lot of spirituality seems to be centred around things like cosmic ordering .. which I've never been interested in .. and don't believe in. I just get on with things .. I'm sure if it did work it would be scientifically validated by now!!!!!! It must be easy enough to prove.

I wouldn't try it. I tried one small insignificant thing along those lines just to test out something .. and .. naturally it didn't work .. lol!! I guess people who advocate this kind of thing would say it was because I had no belief in what I was doing. I would say it was just that it didn't work. I suppose many, many people tried it out .. it was in a magazine and out of the 100s more likely 1000s that tried I think 2 people had written in to say that it had worked which is probably below the level of chance.

I never have believed in things like that though .. have tested it all out twice .. both on insignificant things .. and zilch!!!! Once about 30 years ago and once about 6 months ago.

I've read boards where people started out believing in it but after a while changed their minds.

Things like that don't work for me or anyone I know.

And, as I said, if they did, it would've been big news. My how that would've changed our views on things.