Monday, September 28, 2009

On me way

I've decided what to do now .. best to be brief and to the point to begin with and just ask if they're interested. I know that on the study side it is interesting and does add a lot of information though as a novel it would be very boring.

I have a list of people to contact both academic and on the general interest side, I also have questions of my own to ask.

It's going to be hard work and, in some ways I'm in two minds whether to actually do it or not. Coming to the end of my life and the people who've helped me along the way have some knowledge .. as much as they want .. as I've said some are just happy to accept it cause I've explained a little and that's enough for them .. probably not as much as has been up on the blogs and the bit that was on Empower for a while .. Feminist board .. now gone .. but usually just about very general things .. more was discussed in private but eventually it faded away. There's been plenty on line.

As, I've said, people work it through their own views on life and get different things out of it.

And there is enough out there .. the more work you put into it the more likely you are to start to find a basis for your own beliefs and reasoning. There are no quick routes. Anymore than you can know anything for real with just one piece of information.

Still, I will get this sorted out .. either meself or one of the people who knows quite a bit about it.

Best to study things that have been documented and then go on from that as a base. And, if you don't want to know .. best thing to do is ignore it just like you would anything else you're not interested in. It is complicated so there's no reason why you should have to make your mind up about it if you don't get involved in the study.