Saturday, September 26, 2009

.......

Went food shopping .. the first time in two days. He's not too well now and not sleeping .. always sleeps as if he's just dozing anyway but it's been worse since he caught this chill. I think your s;eep can often get a lot lighter as you get older though.

I really miss the days when I slept for eight hours on the trot more or less every night regardless.

Someone said You make me happy while I was out.

Ah .. one of "the ten" ... lol!!!

Glad I know.

I know that it's the same people behind all this ... they've come out with some new crap it looks like which means ........ leave em tuned in I guess!!!


I suppose I set meself up a bit .. talking about life after death . At least I can't do that again .. already done it .... lol!!! People can think what they like. I'll take it through the proper channels,

They did, ofcourse, change what they were saying here and there all the time too. If it was just one or two .. OK .. but there were so many of them.

Anyway .. leave it there. There are better things to talk about.