Saturday, September 26, 2009

Other things

Anyway .. on to other things now. The rest will be taken care of through the right channels. Obviously there's no choice.

But, I'm getting on with me languages and doing my artwork for lemuure.

Need a new computer though .. this one is totally on the blink and my own isn't much better .. a friend has volunteered to type up my longhand stuff and put it on disc so he's looking through a pile of paper at the moment. Heaven knows what he thought when he saw the muddle .. but still. My handwriting isn't too bad but I have written on a lot of different paper.

He says it's worth it for the laugh.

I prefer to write longhand anyway .. lol!!! It seems to flow better from the mind for me than using a keyboard don't know why. I've heard other people say that too. Guess you can kind of pause and dream more along the way. I think Joanna Lumley is one.

At the moment I'm doing my dutch and arabic and doing manga and other cartoon work drawing animals.

People are suggesting using them for all things.

I hope this is encouragement for other people who are ill.

I guess my belief in spirit helps too. I hope too, if it helps, that you can see through the strength it gives that I must have a very strong reason for thinking it's true. I hope that the strength it gives makes it easier to realise that I'm not kidding.