Sunday, September 27, 2009

It must be a mistake

Lovely day again. Went to sleep down stairs and then slept in to half twelve so I'm not complaining!!!

Thrown me medication out a bit but it's only the slow release stuff really and I don't think that matters too much .. I'll keep on altering the times by an hour or so until it's back to 7/8 o'clock.

Still thinking about that site .. I'm sure it must be some kind of mistake .. otherwise it just doesn't make sense. The quote itself is brilliant .. in context of who said it, it changes though. I though it wonderful until I read his page in Wiki and then it all changed.

Anyway .. there are a lot more organizations on the universitie's lists .. both the academic one and the independent one. I might go to the university anyway .. their field of research might be a bit broader than just psi work. Fraid I'm just not psychic .. lol!!!

I'm sure it'll be of interest to all concerned .. as for the other place .. the quote by itself is great .. unfortunately the person who said it had big, big issues though.

It shocked me so much though .. especially after reading around the net. Shows how strange people can be though. I suppose you have to dismiss the speculation about his private life if there are any doubts about it .. just probably isn't good enough .. but if it is true he is a very cold fish indeed.

Veering towards the psycopathic in personality.

I think that the quote is meant well .. but rather unfortunate in origin.