Sunday, November 01, 2009

Languages

Slept in this morning .. might even have had seven or eight hours sleep. Will probably rest sitting up for a few days as my ribcage is giving me a bit more jip than usual at the moment.



I've just been over to download my words of the day .. you can download them to Realplayer if you click first on the word then record that and then on the sentence and record it. If you hover the mouse over the sentence it'll magnify it for you if you want to write it down. I find that the other two colours for the little player make the sentence easier to read anyway. If you magnify it first then you don't have to worry about keeping the mouse hovering there. The little squares in the corner change the colour of the player.


I've started two dictionaries off and I write down the little bit of grammar they give you too.

The Arabic one has the sentence partially covered this time .. for the word empty .. it changes at midnight GMT .. here .. so you have to use the on site magnifier with the mouse for this one.

We're kinda helping each other .. as usual .. which is kinda nice. Makes learning a language kinda fun .. well, learning anything kinda fun. It's all very laid back and giggly .. and there's no rush.