Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday

Oh well, the site has certainly gone. All the books were all old or unpublished ones so not much chance of seeing them again if the site's gone .. but, still, the information's still out there .. just dotted around the net in various places I guess.

Just sorted out me info to contact the hospital on Monday. Bit difficult with the postal strike .. was going to phone my consultant's secretary and put a detailed letter in the post. Will have notes by me when I phone .. will make it a lot easier. Bit like writing things down before you go to the docs as they suggest sometimes.

Anyway, see how things go.

The pain relief does help .. just not as much as it did. Suppose I should read up on that too. The docs sometimes ask you to read up on treatments .. maybe I should start now.