Friday, October 30, 2009

...............

Someone said to me that they thought these things were more likely to happen as you got older and I expect that's so, I've known of people who certainly didn't believe in anything like this who had their minds changed through experience .. generally when they were very ill,

Some people are stuck in one particular mind set for one reason or other. I think it must help to have an open mind .. lol!!!

But, as I've said. there's heaps of info connected to the subject for anyone who's interested. Those who aren't .. well, everyone has their own beliefs as the argument between creationists and the Darwinian scientific community proves.

Don't know if I'll listen to the radio show as I've read the book I mentioned .. but I probably will. It's interesting though you know you're only hearing about the tiniest proportion of stories out there .. but I guess people talk about them in families quite often and that's even better than the books I guess.