Monday, October 26, 2009

.............

Guess I'm becoming interested in things again .. maybe the meditation has helped .. who knows .. maybe being interested in that has made me curious about the rest of the things I was doing .. so back to the languages.

Will have to put the pain relief back up again though .. not good as the evening went on .. then back to the doc if I need more help.

It's been a good day though.

I have DB video to watch that I found on the net .. not the UK one mentioned on Wiki unfortunately .. I'd like to see that. It's an interview with the bloke himself. Wish I'd read the Wiki page earlier too. I knew what I'd read at the start of one book and what someone on a message board had said about some rather crucial editing in different editions of a book but I was still left wondering a bit.

Expect the interview will be interesting. Though for different reasons than the ones I ordered the book for.

He obviously doesn't give a damn.

I feel the same though coming from the opposite perspective .. lol!! I'm not trying to convince anyone. It'd be nice if it;s taken seriously in certain places and recorded as it is .. but, other than that .. everyone has their beliefs and that includes the issue between evolutionary scientists and creationists .. a lot of religious people accept evolution .. a person's personal path is their own and it doesn't have to include scientific related beliefs. I won't say scientific cause my note taking etc was well below par .. lol!!! .. but, well, related. Best to keep as near as possible to the scientific route though.

Mine are personal too .. in that I've formed them in what the state of knowledge is at the present. Could've done it without my own though I know that I'd've never researched anything so would never have known what was what.

I would still like to experience an OBE .. well, a few .. so that I could see for myself .. but I'm still not helping myself in that direction.