Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to meditation

Anyway .. that really is the last time I'm going to mention NDEs etc on my blog!!! Plenty for everyone to read on the net and I don't want people fixating on one persons experiences .. it's just daft and totally going in the wrong direction.

Even I don't!!! lol!!

As far as the unis go it's going to take ages sorting it all out as I want to present it well. See what they say. I have quite a lot of whats and ifs and buts etc to go with it all.

It will take me ages anyway because it's quite complicated. I think it's best that I do it with a bit of help. My friend has said that she thinks it's much too involved for her to do .. and it is really.

I will talk about it with her every day and she can ask the questions she wants and that way something ok should come out of it.

And back to meditation. I think I'll be pleased when I'm doing it again. I'm lucky because I find it very relaxing. Think I'm going to have to go through a few days of twitching etc as my body gets used to the calmness .. though I've just sighed with pleasure at the thought of it.