Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meditation

I am surprized. I did think that this was something that people wouldn't want to play games around .. but I was wrong .. talking about NDEs as they would be part of their being very ill. But I was wrong.

Fortunately I'm pretty sure they're going to be in the minority. Will go back and read Pim's article again and get a bit of sanity back in all this. It's pretty obvious that there are going to be people with weird and unpleasant agendas all along the way but there'll also be lots of people who don't have them and who research to know the truth so will stay on track. And there'll be many more of them than the other kind.

I was lost for words for a while .. sort of encircled in their web of lies and manipulation which is the last thing this should be about.

Anyway, I think I've found a site that might be good to help with my meditation, Have just glanced at it but I'm quite hopeful. It's going to be interesting anyway. Found it while trying to find something out about the NDE story .. so looks like the time wasn't wasted at all. I didn't find what I was looking for .. didn't matter but it would've been interesting. Have also found a sceptics site that I'll go back and read though I don't think I'm going to like it very much .. think I've certainly read better more balanced ones. There was also a Dutch site that I'll have to go back to read which looked interesting and entertaining too. All need exploring but I'll be heading for the meditation one first.

Be glad to be in a healthier headspace,