Sunday, October 18, 2009

OBE????

I dunno .. there are quite a few how to have an OBE pages on the net .. so I might go for it. Not counting on anything happening though.

Join the one in ten????? ????

I've wondered if being able to do that might help with the pain .. if you can sort of distance yourself from your physical sensations a bit. That could be a bonus even if I don't manage to have an OBE but just sort of distance myself from my physical feelings. I think as far as an OBE goes it might be a case of don't watch this space .. lol!!! It might be because subconsciously I don't really want one. I'm not sure .. I guess if I was really keen I'd've been trying rather than just thinking about it.

I know, from the research side, it'd be a good thing cause I could test myself .. but I've done nothing about it really.

Suppose I should.